Methodist College of Engineering & Technology is a Non-Minority Educational institution, established in the year 2008, over 6.53 acre sprawling campus, situated at Abids, in the heart of the city of pearls, Hyderabad (Capital city of Telangana state). The college is well connected by public transport from every corner of the city. MCET is affiliated to Osmania University at the state level and with AICTE in the Central level.
Methodist College of Engineering and Technology strives towards excellence by imparting essential technical skills as well as a holistic approach towards grooming the students into responsible, worthy citizens of the future.
Life in Methodist is not just limited to the classroom-teaching, but spins beyond the textbooks to develop character and thus mould total the personality of the students to carve a niche for themselves in the society.
The ultimate goal of the Methodist College of Engineering and Technology is to educate and graduate individuals who possess the technical and social competence and confidence to succeed in professional practice and advanced education, to be lifelong learners, and to exercise responsible citizenship.
To accomplish this mission we have established the following objectives.
- Sufficient knowledge and understanding of the appropriate scientific and mathematical fundamentals upon which the students can develop their professional skills.
- Skill in integrating and applying professional knowledge to define problems and produce efficient, economic, and effective solutions.
- Effective written, oral and graphic communication skills.
- Awareness and understanding of diverse cultures and social conditions, past and present, in which their professional and personal endeavors will take place in order to strengthen the values needed to enhance the quality of life and contribute to the general welfare of society.
- A commitment to continuing professional growth and the ethical development of their chosen discipline.
We effort and strive to improve the quality of education and aims to stand as the best engineering college in Telangana state